At Coastal Ridge Real Estate, we have a passion for our people. Click below to check out our open regional positions, or click here to see our company-wide open positions.
- Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!Position Title: Part-Time Community AssistantJob Profile: Coastal Ridge Real Estate is currently seeking a dynamic, resident focused, Part Time Community Assistant to join our growing team. The Community Assistant is responsible for all aspects of leasing production at an apartment community.Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Meet, greet & provide tours to leasing prospects.
- Ensure that both individual and group leasing targets are achieved for the community and proactively communicate both opportunities or threats to the Property Manager.
- Ensure that all online rental inquiries are responded to quickly and effectively.
- Have an in-depth understanding of site leasing trends, traffic patterns and product availability.
- Ensure all sales & leasing models and the “tour route” are maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and maintenance and proactively communicate any problems to the appropriate party.
- Properly close the leasing process by asking for the sale.
- Ensure all lead information is correct and complete within Onesite.
- Ensure all prospects are followed up with through either email, phone or letter.
- Effectively manage the community wait list and communicate with prospects as changes occur.
- Warm call prospects as needed.
- Ensure the proper execution of all screening procedures.
- Ensure the proper preparation and execution of the lease agreement and related move-in paperwork.
- Ensure the proper collection of all funds and move-in related fees.
- Ensure “model open” signs are placed outside and brought in daily and that they maintain an acceptable appearance.
- Provide support and assistance to all customer service efforts at the community.
- Completes other tasks as directed and assigned.
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and to work independently.
- Strong customer services skills.
Reporting Relationship: Property ManagerCompany Description:Coastal Ridge Real Estate Partners (“Coastal Ridge”) is a private real estate investment company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 2013, Coastal Ridge’s growing team of over 350 associates specializes in the acquisition, asset management, and property management of real estate throughout the United States. To date, Coastal Ridge’s owned, joint-venture and third-party management portfolio includes more than $1+ billion in assets across eighteen states in the student, conventional, and active adult multifamily sectors. Our track record has demonstrated the firm’s ability to achieve our investor’s goals by implementing a consistent strategy anchored by steadfast investment rationale and a progressive and systematic operating platform. Coastal Ridge was honored in 2015, 2016, and 2017 as one of Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S., and was also among Columbus Business First’s 50 fastest growing companies in Central Ohio for the past three years.Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years’ customer service experience in direct sales, rental properties preferred